Instructions for Online Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment runs from November 3 through November 21, 2014, with changes effective January 1, 2015. As summarized in the 2015 Open Enrollment Memo, you can newly enroll in or make changes to your existing medical, dental and/or vision coverage and/or enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts. Click HERE for MyBentley Online Open Enrollment instructions.
- If you want a Flexible Spending Account for 2015, you must enroll via MyBentley.
- If you want to enroll in or make changes to vision or dental coverage, you must elect coverage via MyBentley (to create payroll deduction) AND return an enrollment form.
- Due to the change to Harvard Pilgrim, all medical changes for 2015 must be processed through Sandy Smith via an enrollment form only (not MyBentley).
- As usual, all new enrollments and changes for Adjunct Faculty as well as domestic partner coverage must be processed through Sandy Smith via an enrollment form.
- If you do not make any changes to your medical, dental and/or vision plan, your current insurance plan(s) will automatically be continued for 2015. Employees enrolled in Tufts Health Plan will be enrolled in the comparable Harvard Pilgrim plan.
2015 MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION PLAN RATES:
2015 Medical Plan Comparison Chart
2015 Dental Plan Comparison Chart
2015 Dental Standard Plan Summary
2015 Dental High Plan Summary
EyeMed Vision Care Summary
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) General Information
OTHER WEB LINKS: