Application and Deadlines
Step 1: Contact your home university's international office to be nominated to study at Bentley
Eligibility requirements are set by your home university.
Step 2: Complete the online application
- Once nominated, you will receive an email with login instructions and information on how to access our online application. This information is only made available to nominated students.
- You will be asked to provide profile information (addresses, contacts, and other information) and to upload a current transcript from your home institution (with English translation), a photocopy of your passport, and a digital photo of yourself. You will also need to complete a housing application.
Step 3: Submit financial documents and arrival information
- Later, you will need to upload financial documents (bank verification required). You will receive detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Submit arrival information (this information is an exception to the deadlines listed below; it is due approximately two weeks before you arrive; we will notify you of the due date for the information).
Step 4: Course registration
- Finally, you will receive detailed instructions and dates for course registration. You must register for courses during the designated period of several days.
Deadline for Completing Steps 1-4
|Fall semester (September – December)||March - April (You will receive the exact dates via email.)|
|Spring semester (January – May)||September - October (You will receive the exact dates via email.)|
Please note: We will send all acceptance materials and necessary visa paperwork to the International Education contact at your home university. Fall students will receive this material in late May, and Spring students will receive this material in early November.