Application and Deadlines
Step 1: Contact your home university's international office to be nominated to study at Bentley.
Eligibility requirements are set by your home university.
Step 2: Complete the online application.
- Once nominated, you will receive an email with login instructions and information on how to access our online application. This information is only made available to nominated students.
- You will be asked to upload a current transcript from your home institution (with English translation) and a photocopy of the identification page of your passport.
Step 3: Submit the following documents to Bentley:
- Financial documents (bank verification required)
- Two passport-sized photos
Deadline for Completing Steps 1-3
|Fall semester (September – December)||March|
|Spring semester (January – May)||September|
Please note: We will send all acceptance materials and necessary visa paperwork to the International Education contact at your home university. Fall students will receive this material in late May, and Spring students will receive this material in early November.
Step 4: Complete online Course Registration as advised by Bentley staff.
Step 5: Complete the Arrival Information Form by logging back in to the online application system.
- Due no later than two weeks before your arrival date.