- August 9: Charles Riverboat Sunset Dinner Cruise from 6-9 PM
- August 15: Family Picnic at Canobie Lake Park (SOLD OUT)
- August 16: Boston Red Sox vs. Houston Astros @ 7:10 PM
- September 13: US Army's Spirit of America Event at the TD Garden
- February 16th: Disney on Ice presents Frozen at TD Garden 11AM
Campus Connections is a representative committee of faculty and staff from each division at Bentley University. Its mission is to provide meaningful social and cultural events for all members of Bentley's faculty and staff. These social events provide opportunities for informal networking, a chance to meet new colleagues, and to take advantage of some of Boston's many cultural offerings.
2011 JP Morgan Corporate Challenge
Scheduling an Event
When reserving a room on campus, please be aware that The Conference Center may change your room, based on the greater need of other departments, and larger-scale events. These changes will be discussed with each planner before any changes are made.
Reservations should be made using the Bentley Reservations system: (http://ems.bentley.edu/VirtualEms/)
Please allow 24 business hours for receiving confirmation of your initial reservation request.