PageMaster User Group (PUG)
The group began as a way to share information -- both among campus PageMasters and between the Digital Engagement group and the PageMasters. Meetings are a combination of open discussion, Q&A and "formal" presentation. We all learn from one another and have a good time while doing it!
Participation in the PageMaster User Group (PUG) is a great way to:
- learn about what other university PageMasters are doing on their sites
- find out about site-wide projects and initiatives
- learn about new technologies
- ask questions about Drupal functionality and features
- hear presentations on topics requested by group members -- Bentley specific or not
PageMaster User Group (PUG): one hour meetings, offered every other month
Description: interactive discussion group covering topics submitted by participants and special topics, with occasional guest presenters and participants
Location: Morison Board Room unless otherwise noted on schedule
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with topic suggestions and requests.