You are here
Policies originate and are maintained by Human Resources. Please refer to Human Resources for additional information regarding policies:
HR Policies. Listed below are references to policies that can directly affect payroll.
- Medical Leave
- Covers Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability for employee illness and paid or unpaid time off for an employee to care for the spouse, child, or parent of that employee if that individual has a serious health condition. It also covers Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Inclement Weather Policy:
(Non-union, non-campus police employees)
- For full day closure employees receive their regular base hours. (Part timers receive regular scheduled hours).
- For a late start, the college pays employees the # of base hours lost due to the closing.
- Holiday Policy:
- All non-union, non-campus police employees eligible for leave benefits are given Holiday pay equal to regularly scheduled hours for the Holiday. If the Holiday does not fall on a regularly scheduled day, no Holiday pay is given.
- Part time employees are given Holiday pay for the amount of hours regularly scheduled to work on the Holiday.
- During Summer 4-day work week, Holidays are paid at the 4 day rate. Ie. 8.75 hr days, 5 hr days or 10 hrs days.