Thank you for your interest in the PhD program at Bentley. We are now accepting applications for our fall 2017 class, the application deadline is January 15, 2017. Click here to start your application.
- Prospective students are welcome to contact the PhD Program Office or Bentley faculty. General questions can be addressed to the program office, while research specific questions are more appropriate for specific faculty.
- Applicants are encouraged to review potential faculty advisor’s publication records at faculty.bentley.edu.
- A full listing of application requirements can be found here.
- All applicants are required to take either the GMAT or GRE exam.
- International applicants who do not have a 4 year bachelor's or 2 year master's degree from an institution located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Uganda must take either the TOEFL or IELTS language test. The minimum acceptable TOEFL is 100 and IELTS is 7.
- After all applications are reviewed, faculty will arrange interviews with select PhD applicants. These initial interviews may take place by phone or Skype.
- Admissions decisions are typically made in late February to early March.
- The PhD Director will inform each applicant in writing of our admission decision. Applicants have until April 15 to make their decision about accepting our offer.
- We admit on an every other year basis, we are currently accepting applications for our fall 2017 class, with an application deadline of January 15, 2017.
For additional questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.