A Quick and Easy Option for Enrollment Verification for Current Students
Do you need proof that you are a student? For example, if you are at the ski slopes and discover that you can get a student discount on your ski pass you can go to any computer and instantly print an enrollment verification letter by following these directions.
- Login to MyBentley
- Select the Academics Tab at the top
- Scroll down and look on the bottom right for “Clearinghouse Portlet”.
Click that link to go to the National Student Clearinghouse which is Bentley's authorized agent for providing enrollment status information (full time, part time, graduated, etc.) to the lender community.
Use the Clearinghouse Portlet to:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate to print and mail to an auto insurer or other company that requests proof of your status as a Good Student for the current term.
- View your enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- View specific information about your student loans.
Enrollment Verification for Students not Currently Attending
If you are not currently attending Bentley University, please complete this Status Letter form and submit it to the Registrar's Office via mail, fax, email or drop off.