You are here

Property Insurance

Bentley University Property

Whenever Bentley property is lost, damaged or stolen, it is the responsibility of the department/individual involved to contact Campus Police and file a police report. Campus Police will forward the report to the Risk Manager where the report will be reviewed. If the damage is over our deductible and determined to be a covered loss, a claim will be pursued.

Personal Property

Bentley does not insure the personal property of its students, staff or faculty. Students living on campus should purchase their own renter's insurance if not covered under their parents' homeowners' policy.