You are here

Travel Assistance Program

All international and domestice travel for faculty and staff on behalf of Bentley, please refer to this brochure that contains important and helpful information, Travel Assistance Services Brochure.  Also, please print and carry with you at all times while traveling the Travel Assistance Program with ID card.

Students that are participating in the Education Abroad Program should carefully read the handbook provided by the Cronin Office of International Education. You need to check with your health insurance carrier to makes sure that coverage extends to traveling abroad.