University Safety Policy
Bentley is committed to protecting the integrity of the university's human, physical, and financial resources. We recognize our responsibility to manage our business in such a way that these resources are conserved and utilized effectively and safely. Accordingly, our policy is to:
- Furnish workplaces free from recognized hazards that are likely to cause death, injury or illness.
- Comply with laws and regulations set forth pertaining to Safety, Environmental, Health and Fire Safety.
- Recognize that Safety and Health issues are accepted as a high-priority of concern at Bentley.
- Provide a professional safety department that acts as a resource to promote and support Safety and Health programs. Assist in employee training and interpretations of applicable codes.
- Hold every employee accountable for attending safety training as required and to comply with all safety policies and procedures as necessary.
- Develop and implement a Safety Procedures and Policies Manual outlining specific safety policies and procedures adopted at Bentley.
- Monitor and audit safety training and policy development on an annual basis.