You are here
Workplace Health and Safety
University Safety Policy
Bentley is committed to protecting the integrity of the university's human, physical, and financial resources. We recognize our responsibility to manage our business in such a way that these resources are conserved and utilized effectively and safely. Accordingly, our policy is to:
- Furnish workplaces free from recognized hazards that are likely to cause death, injury or illness.
- Comply with laws and regulations set forth pertaining to Safety, Environmental, Health and Fire Safety.
- Recognize that Safety and Health issues are accepted as a high-priority of concern at Bentley.
- Provide a professional safety department that acts as a resource to promote and support Safety and Health programs. Assist in employee training and interpretations of applicable codes.
- Hold every employee accountable for attending safety training as required and to comply with all safety policies and procedures as necessary.
- Develop and implement a Safety Procedures and Policies Manual outlining specific safety policies and procedures adopted at Bentley.
- Monitor and audit safety training and policy development on an annual basis.