Jump to navigation
You are here
Off Campus and Student Vendor Sales Policy
- Vending tables are located outside Seasons Dining Room in the Student Center. There are also booths available outside the Lower Cafe in LaCava.
- Vendors pay a $40 fee per day to rent a table.
- Tables and booths are available for both outside vendors and student organizations.
- Contact Paul Stanish in the Office of Student Life at 781.891.2361 to arrange for a table or booth.
Bentley University Table Vending Regulations
- All vendors must sign a vending contract and pay all applicable fees.
- There is a fee of $40 per table per day (9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.), payable no later two weeks prior to the scheduled date.
- Checks should be made payable to "Bentley University" and mailed to the attention of Anita Tucker, Office of Student Life, STU 330.
- If a vendor does not send the fee by the due date, the vending date will be reallocated to someone on the waiting list.
- All cancellations must be made at least one week in advance during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Vendors who cancel after that time or do not show up to vend on a scheduled date will lose their vending fee and their remaining dates for the rest of the semester.
- Any postings, publications, or signs need to be approved in advance of vendor date by the Office of Student Life.
- All vendors are responsible for their own loading and unloading of merchandise and are responsible for obtaining a visitor parking permit from University Police.
- Vendors are responsible for all parking tickets.
- The Office of Student Life reserves the right to ban articles for sale that are sexist, racist, or offensive in nature or that promote the use of alcohol or tobacco.
- The sale of incense or candles is prohibited on campus.
- To arrange for this contract, please contact Paul Stanish in the Office of Student Life at 781.891.2361.
Student Vendor Policy
- Students hosting external vendors that need tables and booths can do so for a discounted $30 fee.
- Student vendors must register on behalf of the external vendor when booking table and booths.
- For those groups who bring vendors on campus, have them contact Paul Stanish at 781.891.2361.
Club and Organization Vendor Policy
- If a club or organization wants to have a fundraiser involving a vendor, then only those group members are permitted to staff the club tables to fundraise or sell tickets.
- Tables are free of charge.
- If an off-campus vendor representative or a student not with the officially recognized club or organization is present, privileges will be revoked for a full year.
- To book a table or booth, please contact Paul Stanish at 781.891.2361.