Benefits of Recycling
The Benefits of Recycling
There are many benefits of recycling, and it is very easy to do! According to the Environmental Protection Agency, recycling:
- Protects and expands U.S. manufacturing jobs and increases
- Reduces the need for sending materials to landfills and incineration facilities.
- Prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of products from raw materials.
- Saves energy.
- Decreases emissions of greenhouse gases that contribute to climate change (also known as "global warming")
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals.
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations.
Learn more about how you can Reduce, Reuse & Recycle!