Recycling in Campus Dining Areas
100% of Bentley Dining Service's kitchen and dining areas are equipped with recycling stations or receptacles. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to recycle as much as possible in the dining areas as this is where many recyclable materials are generated.
Recycling and Trash Sort Station in the La Cava Lower Cafe Eatery
Recycling receptacle in the Dana Center Food Court
Sodexo, Bentley's Dining Services provider, is also recycling in the La Cava, Seasons and Dana Center Food Court prep kitchens.
- Dump all food out of plastic clamshells into the trash and place the clamshell into the recycling bin.
- Dump all unfinished beverages from plastic or glass bottles prior to putting them in the recycling bins.
- Plastic lids from fountain drinks can be recycled, but the cup and straw cannot.
- Dirty napkins and paper towels cannot be recycled.
- Plastic forks, knives and spoons cannot be recycled.
- Try to use ceramic plates and silverware whenever possible to cut down on waste.