The ONLINE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM is:
- Your path to finish an undergraduate degree
- A bachelor’s in business administration
- Flexible, part-time and 100% online
- Fully accredited
Designed for the student who:
- Wants an undergraduate business degree
- Needs flexibility and affordability
- Already has 48-60 college credits
- Plans to study part-time and is looking for online convenience
Students don’t need:
- Prior coursework in business
- An associate’s degree
- Work experience in business
The typical student
completes the degree by:
- Taking a minimum of 16 courses, 4 credits each
- Enrolling in sequential classes in 8 week sessions
- Engaging with a cohort of like-minded peers
Students in the program will:
- Learn core business functions such as marketing, management, accounting, and finance
- Enhance their ability to identify business issues and evaluate solutions
- Become skilled at making professional presentations and writing business documents that are clear, concise and logical
- Explore how technology can be leveraged to improve business performance and communication
- Benefit from liberal arts classes that directly connect to their business studies
Working professionals who have either completed an associate’s degree or have accumulated college credits and are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business to help advance their careers.
Parents who have stepped away from their education and are ready to return and complete a business degree in a flexible format.
Military veterans or active duty service members interested in completing a business degree to transition to the civilian work force.
Lifetime Earning Potential
Individuals with a bachelor's degree make an average of $1 million dollars more in their lifetime than those with just a high school diploma and almost $700,000 dollars more than those with an associate's degree.
New York Federal Reserve Study