Candidates applying to Bentley’s Online Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in Business Administration must have accumulated 48 - 60 semester hours of college credit.
These credit hours do NOT need to be business related courses. Students will fulfill business course requirements at Bentley.
Prior coursework must include the following:
- 6 semester hours from the humanities (e.g., literature, history, language, philosophy, religion, performing or visual arts);
- 6 semester hours from the social sciences (e.g., psychology, political science, sociology, geography, anthropology);
- 3 semester hours in the natural sciences (e.g., biology, chemistry, physics, geology, environmental science);
- 3 semester hours of English composition; and
- 3 semester hours of college-level math
If you have any questions regarding transferability of prior coursework and/or would like to have your transcripts evaluated use the contact information below to reach an academic advisor.
To offer optimal flexibility we are accepting applications for admissions to the Part-Time, Online Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in Business on a rolling basis. Our enrollment periods are January, March, May, August and October of any calendar year.
We offer priority admissions consideration to candidates that apply on or before the following deadlines:
Date of entry: Priority Deadline: Final Deadline:
January entry term October 15th November 30th
March entry term December 15th January 31st
May entry term March 15th April 30th
August entry term June 15th July 31st
October entry term August 15th September 30th
Any candidate interested in a specific entry term, who cannot submit a complete admissions application on or before the final deadline, must reach out to the Program Director, Annarita Meeker at email@example.com or via telephone at 781-891-2765.
Required Application Materials:
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable) — All college or university transcripts are required regardless of the length of time that has passed, the grades earned, or the accreditation of the institutions attended. Acceptance of credit toward your degree is subject to final approval by the academic department.
- Personal Statement — Limit your response to approximately one page and address all three questions.
- Why are you interested in pursuing Bentley’s Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program in Business Administration?
- How will the program assist you in meeting your short-term and long-term academic and professional goals?
- What attributes do you bring to the program that differentiate you from other candidates?
- Current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation — (Academic or Professional)
- SAT Scores — (Optional)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores (if applicable) — If you are an international applicant and completed courses where instruction was not in English, submit official scores directly to the admissions office unless otherwise specified. Bentley University’s institutional code is (3096). You are permitted to upload unofficial scores into the online application, however, official scores must be received on or before the application deadlines.
- Application fee — $50
Submit All Official Documents to:
Annarita Meeker, Director
Bentley University Online Degree Completion Program
175 Forest St.
305 Morison Hall
Waltham, MA 02452
Checking Your Status:
You can check the status of your application by using the same login information established for the online application form.
If you have any issues with the online application, have questions, or want to discuss your educational goals please contact Program Director, Annarita Meeker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.891.2765.