Get an accounting degree from one of the nation's leading business schools.
While accounting skills have always been valuable in the business world, globalization and technological advances are creating greater demand for a new skill set. Companies today want employees who not only have advanced accounting expertise, but deep technology skills and the ability to solve problems that cross disciplines as well.
For students seeking the best accounting degree to prepare them for the new realities of the business world, Bentley University offers a superior graduate accounting program.
Learn more about an accounting degree from Bentley University.
Bentley University offers an accounting degree with national rankings.
Bentley University is a leading business school located in the greater Boston area. Bentley's McCallum Graduate School of Business offers a Masters of Accountancy degree that has been ranked by the highly regarded Public Accounting Report among the top 20 accounting programs in the nation.
Bentley's accounting degree offers students several advantages:
- An unmatched breadth of courses to choose from, so students may focus on accounting but choose electives from other graduate degree programs to broaden their understanding of the business environment.
- Reputation for successful placement with the Big 4 CPA firms as well as other regional and national accounting firms, corporations, and various government agencies.
- A strong alumni network with more than 30 years of graduating classes that give Bentley graduates a greater advantage in the job market.
- Courses are offered in the evening, enabling students to build their accounting skills and get their degree while continuing in their current job.
- Partnerships with area employers who offer internships, participate in campus events and serve as guest lecturers.
- Accredited by AACSB International - Bentley's program is one of the few Masters in Accounting degree programs that has earned a separate accreditation in accountancy from AACSB International, enabling graduates to become a CPA in Massachusetts and many other states regardless of previous academic training.
Build deep technical accounting skills in the ACELAB during your degree program
The Howard A. Winer Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement (ACELAB) gives students direct experience with the advanced technologies that are changing the way corporations manage finance today. Students develop great competency in the leading software technologies for auditing and tax preparation, data modeling, and financial reporting , among others. They also gain a broad understanding of how financial decisions are made, how information flows through an organization, and how accounting relates to other business disciplines.