Bentley University: using college technology to deliver a better education.
Technology is continually reshaping the global marketplace and the best graduate business schools and college business programs are training students to use technology to solve complex business challenges.
Bentley University in Boston is one of the nation's leading business schools, offering highly ranked Boston MBA programs as well as MS and undergraduate degrees. Bentley puts college technology in your hands from day one. In fact, the Princeton Review names the McCallum Graduate School of Business among the Best Business Schools in the nation for 2012 and student surveys rank Bentley #3 in the country for "State-of-the-Art Campus Facilities." According to the Review's survey, McCallum students give rave reviews of Bentley's physical plant and IT tools, learning environment, integration of business and technology, and career opportunities.
Learn more about how college technology is used at Bentley University.
State-of-the-art learning labs and other innovative college technology.
Bentley's state-of-the-art college facilities include a number of world-class learning labs where students can master the sophisticated technology they will need to use in the workplace. These include:
- The Computer Information Systems Learning and Technologies Sandbox, a place for students to meet, work and try out new college technology together.
- The Design and Usability Center, a usability lab focusing on helping companies gain a competitive edge by improving the user experience.
- The Trading Room at the Hughey Center for Financial Services, where students use technology to work with concepts in trading, portfolio construction and risk management.
- The Media and Culture Labs and Studio, supporting student work in video and sound production, as well as digital photography and design.
- The Center for Marketing Technology, where college students gain a deep understanding of the tools and techniques that drive better decision-making and marketing.
- The Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement (ACELAB) where college accounting students get practical experience with auditing and tax preparation software as well as technology for data modeling, generating reports and other professional tools.
- The Center for Languages and International Collaboration, where students can hone language skills and cultural sensitivity.
Other technology opportunities in Bentley's curriculum.
For students with an interest in technology as a profession, Bentley offers several options for an IT degree. Undergraduate college students can major in Computer Information Systems as well as Information Design and Corporate Communication or Information Systems Audit and Control. Masters of Science students can get a Masters in Information Technology degree or a degree in Human Factors in Information Design. And students in Bentley's MBA programs can earn a concentration in Information Systems and Technology.