Bentley University – a leader among MA colleges for business studies.
For students looking at business degrees at colleges in Massachusetts (MA), Bentley University is a leading business school that ranks highly among MA colleges and other school across the nation. Bentley is one of the few MA colleges dedicated primarily to business studies, and one of the only MA colleges that integrates technology arts and sciences, and liberal arts studies into a business degree.
Located on a 163-acre campus in Waltham, MA, Bentley offers both the picturesque setting of a classic New England campus and the close proximity to a world-class urban business environment in Boston, MA.
Learn more about Bentley University and how it compares to other MA colleges.
Why choose Bentley over other MA colleges?
Bentley is unique among business schools and other MA colleges, offering students a number of distinct advantages.
- An advanced business curriculum. Bentley's business curriculum is focused on preparing students to bring deep technical skills and excellent problem-solving abilities to the 21st century workplace.
- A focus on technology. Bentley's state-of-the-art campus facilities enable students to graduate with strong technical skills and familiarity with the technology they will encounter the workplace.
- Integration of liberal arts studies. One of Bentley's strongest distinctions among other business schools and MA colleges is its commitment to integrating classes in the arts and sciences into its business degrees. While students take about half their classes in business subjects, they also take a wide range of courses in other subjects designed to broaden their perspective and make them a more well-rounded business leader.
- Experiential learning. Bentley provides many opportunities for students to learn in real-world settings, through internships with corporate partners, in study abroad programs, and in service-learning programs that help address social need.
- Outstanding career services. Bentley's career services office provides students with access to a large number of job opportunities as well as contact with a strong alumni network. The Princeton Review has ranked Bentley #16 in the nation for "Best Career Services."
- Access to graduate studies. Bentley has one of the nation's leading graduate business schools where students can choose between fulltime, part-time and one-year MBA programs, as well as MS degrees in a variety of subjects, including a Masters in Accounting.
Colleges in Boston, MA offer more opportunities for business students.
Students who attend colleges in Boston, MA get added value from their business degree. Home to many leading businesses in high tech, healthcare, finance and other industries, Boston is a center of innovation where students can meet up and interact with many influential business leaders. Boston also offers many opportunities for internships and is home to some of the largest employers in MA and New England, where many Bentley university graduates find employment after completing their studies.