A Massachusetts MBA offers access to a world-class business environment.
As you're looking at programs for your graduate degree in business, consider a Massachusetts MBA program. In addition to an excellent education, Massachusetts MBA programs offer the opportunity for internships with some of the country's leading businesses and the chance to meet and interact with some of the world's great business minds. The Massachusetts business community has a strong record of innovation and leadership in industries that include finance, high tech, education, healthcare and others. MBA students in Massachusetts also benefit from the rich cultural and historical resources in the area as well as the educational resources at many leading colleges and universities that are based in Massachusetts.
For a Massachusetts MBA from a leading business school, consider the graduate programs at Bentley University.
Learn more about the Massachusetts MBA programs at Bentley University.
Bentley University offers leading Massachusetts MBA programs.
Situated just west of Boston's business community, Bentley University is a business-focused educational institution offering graduate and undergraduate degrees. Bentley offers three Massachusetts MBA programs, designed to meet the needs and experience levels of a variety of students:
- The Bentley MBA is one of the most unique MBA programs Boston offers. This intensive program enables mid-career executives to complete an MBA in 11 months. The program admits a small number of highly motivated students each year, and focuses on honing individual leadership styles through intense studio work and field-based projects around the globe.
- The Professional MBA is a part-time program for working students who wish to remain in their jobs while getting their degree. Classes are offered at flexible times and online, and students may receive credit for previous work experience.
- The Emerging Leaders MBA is a two-year full-time MBA for students just starting their business careers. Students gain a strong foundation in business and can choose to concentrate in a variety of subject areas including marketing, management, and business analytics.
Why choose Bentley University in Massachusetts for your MBA?
Bentley offers distinct advantages over other Massachusetts MBA programs including:
- A top-notch curriculum that combines advanced business studies, training in the latest technology and courses in liberal arts studies that help to cultivate the broader global perspective so many companies are seeking in new hires today.
- A highly motivated faculty that excels in classroom instruction as well as cutting edge research.
- Innovative graduate programs such as Masters in Marketing, and Human Factors in Information Design.
- State-of-the art campus facilities and learning labs that not only enable students to master the technologies they will encounter in the workplace but to learn how to leverage technology to solve business challenges.
- A highly connected alumni network that offers graduates an invaluable set of contacts as they enter the workforce.
Learn more about a Massachusetts MBA from Bentley University.