Master's in Management
Want to lead with a Master's in Management? Consider this.
Considering a career in Management? True, a Master's in Management degree can provide the necessary skills and credentials to advance your career. With a Master's in Management, you'll gain the people management skills and an understanding of complex systems that help great managers build and lead effective organizations. A superior Master's in Management program will also help you have a broader perspective on the global marketplace, to develop the skills to effectively leverage technology, and to meet business challenges with the high ethical standards that are required of leaders in today's business environment.
But when you want a Master's in Management degree from a leading business school set in an innovative urban business community, you should also consider an MBA with Management concentration from Bentley University in Massachusetts.
Learn more about a Master's withManagement concentration from Bentley University.
Bentley University: a Master's with management concentration from a leading business school.
Bentley University, located 10 minutes west of Boston's vibrant business district, is a leading school of business offering a variety of Master's degrees. For students seeking a Master's in Management, consider also that Bentley offers two MBA degrees where students may choose a concentration in management . The Emerging Leaders MBA is a two-year full-time MBA program designed for students with little or no business experience, while the Professional MBA is designed as a part-time MBA for students who want to remain working while they earn a degree and offers classes during after work hours and online.
An MBA with a management concentration at Bentley provides you with:
- A superior education. Bentley is ranked nationally among the top business schools, with a curriculum that integrates business with technology and classes in the arts and sciences to give students the kind of broad global perspective demanded by businesses today. Bentley's curriculum also includes an applied focus, training the leaders of tomorrow through hands-on experience.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Bentley is renowned for its commitment to integrating technology in education and providing students with access to the sophisticated software and technology they will encounter in the workplace.
- A dynamic faculty. Bentley's professors, many of whom have real-world business experience, are equally committed to excellent instruction and leading-edge research.
- Job placement assistance. Bentley's record for helping students find jobs after graduation is excellent, thanks in part to a strong alumni network that gives graduates a distinct advantage when entering the job market.
Beyond management: other Master's programs at Bentley.
In addition to the Master's in Management, Bentley also offers:
- The Bentley MBA, an intense 11-month program designed for mid-career executives.
- Master's of Science programs for an accounting, financial planning, marketing analytics, taxation, finance, usability, or IT finance degree.
- A combination MBA and Master's of Science in IT degree that prepares graduates for leadership positions in tech oriented organizations.
Learn more now about Bentley's Master's in Management degree, about Bentley's other graduate degrees and the school's state-of-the-art facilities, including the Design and Usability lab.