Masters of Accountancy
Get a Masters of Accountancy from Bentley University.
When you come to Bentley University in Boston for your Masters of Accountancy, you'll find a nationally ranked graduate accounting program from one of the best business schools in the country. Bentley's Masters in Accountancy helps prepare students to be a new kind of business leader – one with deep technical skills, high ethical standards and the broad global perspective a business leader needs in order to have an impact on a rapidly changing business world. The Masters of Accountancy degree at Bentley offers a superior education in all aspects of the field, training in the latest software, and access to many area employers and business leaders from Boston's vibrant business sector.
Learn more about the Masters of Accountancy degree at Bentley.
Advance your business career with Bentley's Masters of Accountancy.
Bentley is located just a few minutes west of Boston on a 163-acre campus that combines the beauty of a New England college with access to a world-class urban setting.
The Masters of Accountancy program at Bentley offers students:
- A superior education with an unmatched breadth of accountancy courses, taught by instructors who have both real world knowledge and excellent academic pedigrees.
- Flexibility in scheduling courses – students in Bentley's accounting programs can study fulltime or part-time, with some courses offered in the summer or online.
- Job placement – Bentley graduates with masters degrees are heavily recruited by the Big 4 firms and by other prestigious accounting firms, businesses and governments agencies.
- Access to an alumni network that can provide invaluable contacts in the business world after graduation from the masters program.
- In-depth technical training in the leading technologies and software that are shaping the field of accountancy.
- Access to employers and thought leaders from Boston's innovative business community. Attending a business school in Boston or getting a Massachusetts MBA or MS degree from a Boston area school affords students ample opportunity to meet and learn from some of the brightest minds in the financial, healthcare and high tech industries.
- A CPA license – Bentley's accreditation from AACSB International means that upon graduation, a masters student may become a licensed certified public accountant in Massachusetts and other states regardless of the student's previous academic studies.
Broaden your masters education with courses outside accountancy.
One of the things that sets Bentley apart from other Masters in Accounting programs is the options that students have to take courses outside accountancy. To broaden their perspectives and gain additional experience, students may earn a graduate certificate alongside their accounting degree by taking courses such as business ethics, fraud and forensic accounting, financial planning, taxation and accounting information systems.
Learn more now about Bentley's Masters of Accountancy degree