You are here
Bentley on Bloomberg
In an ongoing series of monthly radio segments, special themed programs and breaking news stories, Bentley University and Bloomberg Radio cover topics ranging from the latest business news to career preparedness to higher education (often stemming from Bentley’s PreparedU Project).
President Gloria Larson and Bloomberg anchors, such as Carol Massar, host monthly segments and themed broadcasts on The Bloomberg Advantage and Taking Stock, where they explore a variety of topics, such as the future of graduate business education, millennial women in the workplace and sustainability as an economic force.
You’ll hear the perspectives of corporate leaders from Goldman Sachs, HubSpot, Hill Holiday and Liberty Mutual, as well as college presidents and executives from non-profits.
Bloomberg also showcases breaking business news throughout their programming with expert commentary from Bentley faculty on issues including economic policy, biotech IPOs, women in the workplace and financial psychology.
Recaps From Monthly Segments
- September 2015- Making the Most of the College Investment
- October 2015- Reasons Why Teaching Sustainability Matters to Our Economic Future
- November 2015- Gender Equality in the Workplace—Is It Happening?
- January 2016- How to Future-Proof Your Career in 2016
- February 2016- How to Prepare for a Career in Big Data
- March 2016- Why Ethics Matter for Companies And College Students
- May 2016- How to Make the Most of the College Experience
- July 2016- How to Make the Most of the College Internship
- August 2016- Young Entrepreneurs on the Rise
- September 2016- The Business of Elections
- October 2016- The Extended Classroom
- November 2016- The Business of Healthcare
- January 2017- The Evolution of Career Services
- February 2017- Why User Experience is Paramount and How Higher Ed is Preparing Students
Click the images below to learn more about select topics covered in previous shows or check out the full line up of podcasts on Bentley's SoundCloud playlist.
Learn more about Bentley’s PreparedU Project, which examines challenges facing millennial workers, the companies that employ them and the colleges and universities that prepare them.
Princeton Review has ranked Bentley University the No. 1 college for internship opportunities in the United States as part of their 2017 edition of “Colleges That Pay You Back: The 200 Schools That Give you the Best Bang for Your Tuition Buck.”