You are here
New “Falcon Fast-Track Program” Offers Current Students and Recent Alumni a New Path to Completing Graduate School
By Meredith Mason
Bentley’s McCallum Graduate School of Business is launching the Falcon Fast-Track Program for motivated undergraduate students and recent alumni (within five years of graduating from Bentley) who are looking to pursue a graduate degree. The new program allows both groups to apply to the university’s graduate school with the following benefits:
- Ability to delay entry to graduate school within five years after graduation while students begin their professional career.
- Current undergraduate students are still able to earn a master’s degree with one additional year of study. Current students can learn more through the Graduate Advising Office.
- Waiving of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Exam (GRE) requirement for admission.
- Abbreviated and free application.
- Undergraduate students can still take graduate courses (maximum of 6 credits) in a blended term during their final (spring or fall) term of their senior year.
- Satisfying the 150 academic-credit-hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Massachusetts and many other states.
“Having the #1 Career Services in the country, it stands to reason most of our undergraduates will have a job when they graduate, so immediately seeking a graduate degree might not be a priority,” explains Sharon Hill, assistant dean and director of Graduate Admissions at Bentley. “By extending this option, our students will have the opportunity to acclimate to their new professional lives and then return to pursue a graduate degree when the timing is right for them.”
The Graduate School offers three MBA programs and 8 Master of Science programs. For those interested in the Professional MBA program, three years of work experience is required to apply to the program. The Bentley MBA requires a minimum of five years of work experience. The Falcon Fast-Track FAQ provides some additional information about the program, eligibility and qualifications.
U.S. News & World Report ranked Bentley No. 2 among regional universities in New England and the Mid-Atlantic states, up from No. 3 last year, highlighting Bentley’s high-quality faculty and academic programs along with the strong value that students receive from a Bentley education.