This concentration gives you a firm understanding of the global economy, as well as the distinct regions and cultures of the world.
Students' final projects have included:
- Study on how Latin American billionaires have amassed their wealth and the effect they have on their countries
- Abstract painting of the student's global experiences, accompanied by an explanatory essay
- Website that allows teachers to collaborate on and discuss global issues using tools such as blogs, forums, discussion boards and chats
- Student-authored bilingual, fictional children's stories for two English as a Second Language elementary classrooms in the Waltham community
- Presentation on the student's experiences in short-term study abroad programs in Berlin. London and Prague, and the benefits of these types of programs