You are here
Prepare to lead
We value the impact our female leaders make in both the community on campus and the world at large. For a woman in today’s business world, every challenge is an opportunity. At Bentley, our distinctive curriculum and vibrant community of like-minded young professionals will prepare you to lead, no matter what industry you choose.
The Women's Leadership Program is a four-year leadership program that empowers young women with the essential skills, real-world experiences, and confidence needed to advance into leadership roles.
Women's Leadership Luncheon
Join us Saturday, October 28, for a luncheon on how Bentley empowers young women to lead. Seats are limited. Please contact Brittney Jackson for more information at 781.891.2590 or email@example.com
Women’s Leadership Program applications
Women’s Leadership Program applications are due January 7. Do you have what it takes?Apply Today!
- Student Fellowship, offers real-world leadership preparation and understanding of contemporary women's and families' workplace issues.
- Men of Alliance brings together male students interested in gender equity issues and demonstrating active support for their female peers.
- Women's Leadership Community, offers freshmen women early exposure to leadership and workplace diversity concerns.
A four-year program that empowers young women with the essential skills, real-world experiences, and confidence needed to advance into leadership roles. The program includes:
- Leadership and professional skills workshops
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Invitations to events lead by leadership experts
- Exposure to organizations where women thrive
SAGE (Students Advocating Gender Equality) is a student-run club that facilitates discussion and support of gender, diversity and other women’s issues, both on and off campus, including:
- An extensive library of educational and recreational resources on women and gender issues
- Space for meeting and campus/community organizing
- Community service opportunities
- Awareness and charity events.
"Wonder Women" questions whether strong heroic female characters in television and cinema help real-life women, or simply reinforce old fantasies and stereotypes.
First-year female students can apply to live on the Women’s Leadership Floor (WLF) and participate in leadership opportunities.
“The combination of business with arts and sciences has had a huge impact on my career path, because it has made me so much more marketable than having just one of those focuses on its own.”
>> See how Kate '12 makes every second count at Dunkin' Brands
"Bentley played a huge role in my professional and personal development and helped shape me into the person I am today."
>> See how Shanell '10 shapes the world at Unicef