A number of English and Media Studies faculty have recently published books, articles, and films.
- Jennifer Gillan, Television Brandcasting (Routledge, 2014)
- Gregory Farber-Mazor, “Starving for Knowledge: The Need for Business Education in the Arts” in Shaping the Future of Business Education: Relevance, Rigor, and Life Preparation, edited by Gordon Hardy and Daniel Everett (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013)
- Anna Siomopoulos, Hollywood Melodrama and the New Deal: Public Daydreams (Routledge Press, 2012)
- Tzarina Prater, "Forgetting to Remember: The Performance of Memory and History in John O. Killens' The Cotillion: or One Good Bull is Half the Herd," Journal of African American Studies (2013)
- Jeff Stern, The Morning of Everything (2014, 12 minute film). 2015 Audience Award for Best Short Film, Monadnock International Film Festival.