Create Your Alumni Account
- Use your alumni ID number (emailed to you) to create your account
- Provide your best mailing and email addresses so we can stay in touch
Create Your Alumni Email Address
Your relationship with Bentley is forever, but your @bentley.edu email address is not. But not to worry! As a member of the Alumni Association, you can create a free Gmail account and have a Bentley email address using @alumni.bentley.edu.
Alumni Career Development
You're now eligible for an exclusive alumni job board, which you'll access using your alumni account. You'll also start to hear more about workshops and other career tools and resources.
Connect with Falcons
Network with alumni, hear from faculty members, welcome students and more:
- Explore the event calendar.
- Join the Alumni and Family Book Club to connect with alumni, family and friends to read and discuss a variety of books, covering lifelong learning, personal growth, novels and more.
- Become a volunteer today and share your time, energy and expertise.
- Check if there is a Regional Representative in your area.
- Find alumni-owned businesses using the Falcon Business Directory.
Keep Up with Bentley
How can you make sure you don't get out of the loop? Learn the latest from campus through various media:
- Bentley Magazine
- The Bentley Brief and Alumni Career Development monthly e-newsletters
- Weekly virtual event email digest
- Listen to Bentley's alumni podcast, How I Made It, and find out how alumni entrepreneurs and execs are making it every day.
- Catch up on past events by visiting our digital content library
- Follow @bentleyalumni on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and join the Bentley University Community on LinkedIn for access to a vetted group of more than 21,000 Falcons.
Send Your News
You're going places — and we want to hear all about it.
Drop us a line with your successes, personal and business. Tell us where you're working and if there are any other alumni nearby. As you achieve great things in life, share every big leap — with photos, if you've got 'em!