We look forward to offering an exciting virtual reunion program from May 17 to 21 that includes a series of events on different days and times, so you can join any or all of the festivities at your convenience.
If you are interested in helping us to shape this programming, share your specific topic or session suggestions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I prepare for Bentley Reunion 2021?
- Mark May 17-21, 2021 on your calendar!
- Update your contact information. All communications about reunion will be sent via email, so to stay in the loop, make sure we have your latest email address! While you’re there, you can also update your employment information, current address and anything else you’d like us to know.
- Help shape the virtual programming with specific topic or session suggestions. Reunion depends on the creativity and energy of our alumni — in other words, you!
- Support the Bentley Fund by making a meaningful gift in recognition of your milestone year.
- Share this message with your Bentley classmates!
What if I want to host a virtual social hour with my classmates?
You can volunteer to host a reZOOMion — a virtual reunion on Zoom. When you volunteer to host a virtual event, you’ll work with a Bentley staff member to help you select a date, get the word out and host a great event. Each host will receive a box of Bentley swag as a thank you.
Please complete the Interest Form to let us know you are interested in hosting a reZOOMion!
The Harry C. Bentley Award
The Harry C. Bentley Alumni Achievement Award honors graduates in a reunion year who reflect the tenets of Bentley University’s founder, Harry Bentley.
For questions about Reunion, get in touch with the Office of Alumni and Family Engagement at email@example.com or 781-891-2025.