Bentley is preparing the leaders of tomorrow—and we can’t do it without you.
As Bentley continues to set and raise the bar for excellence among the nation’s best business schools, the cost of providing a transformational university experience has continued to climb.
We’re fast-tracking investments for Falcons in
- interdisciplinary courses
- student life outside of the classroom
- career services (94% of the Class of 2014 is employed or enrolled in graduate school)
This is a crucial, substantial and expensive undertaking that would not be possible without generous donors like you. Thank you for making high-quality education a priority.
You may also
- Mail a check: Bentley Parents Fund, 175 Forest Street, Waltham, MA 02452
- Give by telephone: 800.523.6853
- Transfer securities: bentley.edu/giftsofstock
Did you know? The average student receives $30,000 in life-changing financial aid from Bentley.