Last Updated: Mar. 23, 2021
Food at the 921 and other on-campus locations will be served in disposable recyclable or compostable containers, and students, faculty and staff will be able to sit in most dining locations beginning Feb. 5. The following dining locations including late night at Harry’s (no alcohol served at the present time due to current guidelines), Lower Café, Einstein’s, Dunkin', and Currito will be open.
We will not operate FSDR, Starbucks Express and The Nest this trimester.
Bentley's main dining hall, the 921, has been reconfigured to reduce on-site seating and provide meals in to-go containers. Updated safety measures include:
- Self-swipe entrance
- Contactless payment options
- Reduced dine-in seating capacity
- Plexiglass barriers installed
- Expanded outdoor seating options
- Replacement of self-service, unattended buffets, topping bars, drink stations and other communal serving areas
- Prepackaged silverware and condiments
- Information and communication board at entrance for updates
The Grubhub food ordering app will be available for students, faculty and staff to pre-order meals at on-campus dining locations with the exception of Dunkin’, which has its own app. Grubhub is loaded with students’ meal plan details, and students can spend their Falcon Funds and discretionary funds on campus using the Grubhub app. It allows students to place a pre-order in whichever dining location they choose, so the food is made to order and ready for pick-up when they arrive, avoiding wait times and lines. No tipping will be required when Grubhub is used. Read these instructions to download the Grubhub app.
Using the Grubhub app will allow diners to customize their meal orders and enjoy a quick and easy ordering experience. Customized orders must be placed through Grubhub at the following locations:
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- We Proudly Serve Starbucks
- The Lower Cafe (the salad bar, Hissho Sushi and Simply to Go will have limited grab and go options)
The Faculty and Staff Dining Room will not be open during the spring trimester.