Housed in the Student Center, Rooms 325 and 335, the Sacred Space is an inviting area for multi-faith worship or spiritual practice. Organized worship services and meditations are held here several times a week and all are welcome to use the space for quiet reflection, meditation and prayer. The Sacred Space also hosts numerous programs to meet students from other religions, to get creative in art and music, and to practice the art of mindfulness.
Inside the Sacred Space, you will find:
- An altar for use by any faith tradition
- Resource center with religious texts and information on spirituality
- Zafu and Zabuton Meditation cushions
- Wudu Room, an ablution (cleansing) space for Muslim practitioners
- Labyrinth for contemplative centering
- Tables and chairs for group gatherings
- Large screen for presentations
- A piano (cannot be removed from the space)
Reserving the Sacred Space
The Sacred Space may be reserved for faith-based student organizations and other community members upon request. To make a reservation, kindly complete http://Sacred Space Reservation Request
Questions? Please contact GA_Spiritual_Life@bentley.edu
Upper Campus Prayer Room
You are welcome to pray, meditate, and reflect in the Prayer Room located in Lindsay 30b, down the hall from the Koumantzelis Auditorium. This is a shared space with our APO Theatre organization. Prayer rugs, meditation cushions, and sacred texts provided.