We encourage students who meet the requirement to host registered parties as a way to socialize together in a safe and responsible way. We require any residents of an apartment wishing to host a party to attend the party registration workshop prior to doing so.
Party Registration Guidelines
- You must reside in one of the following residence halls to host a registered party:
- You do not have to be 21 at the time of attending workshop; however at least half of the people in your apartment must be 21 years of age at the time of hosting the registered party. (Example: a four-person apartment must have two people 21 years of age, and a five-person apartment must have three people 21 years of age)
- The actual host of the party must be 21 years of age.
- You do not have to be in good judicial standing at time of attending workshop; however you must be at the time of hosting a registered party.
- All party registration workshops will take place at the Residential Center. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For more information, contact the Residential Center at 781.891.2148 or stop by the office.