Custom In-House Workshops
Our dynamic programs – whether virtual or in person – equip attendees with powerful DE&I tools and knowledge to create more inclusive organizations. Whether workshops, keynotes, or executive briefings, they are interactive, grounded in research, and positive in approach. Attendees leave our programs with understanding of the topic and an action plan to implement for personal and organizational development. More than 100 companies have partnered with the CWB to work with us on diversity and inclusion related issues.
All of our programs can…
- be flexed for a variety of audiences
- vary in format, ranging from workshops to keynotes
- be delivered as a sequential, coordinated series
- complement pre- and post- CWB consultation services
- include impact evaluation
- include a panel discussion
- vary in length from a 1-hour briefing to a full-day summit
Please link to the topics below for summaries of each, and contact Director of Strategic Accounts, Ryan Brennan for more information and a detailed proposal.