CWB Student Fellowship
Employers are looking for students who value and understand diversity and inclusion.
All events required
These workshops and events introduce CWB Fellows to critical workplace diversity issues and best practices fundamental to inclusion.
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- The Confidence Gap and the Importance of Mentorship and Networking
- Men as Allies Roundtable
- Perspectives: Hearing Others
At least one mentor circle and one corporate visit required
Students gain real-world perspectives and make meaningful connections through mentor circles led by male and female senior leaders and corporate visits to various industries.
Contribute to at least one topic
Read two articles related to diversity and inclusion issues and post to the community blog. Range of topics includes:
- The Wage Gap
- The Talent Pipeline
- Workplace Flex
- And more
Attend at least two related events
A wide range of diversity and inclusion related events happen at Bentley and in the Boston area, which the CWB will highlight to you. Events include:
- Equity Center Open Forums
- Harvard Dynamic Women in Business Conference
- Bentley Women’s Network Conference
- Vagina Monologues
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
- Bentley Brave Conversation Cafes
- And more...
Throughout the semester, CWB Fellowship events provide opportunities to network with Bentley students interested in advancing diversity and inclusion. Events include:
- Orientation Brunch
- Meet and Eat Lunches
- Pizza Night
- Required Final Presentations and Celebration Lunch