Why join a Bentley Consortium?
A Consortium is composed of a group of non-competing organizations desiring the benefits of a custom executive development experience for members of their management team while gaining the benefits of learning with those from other industries.
Our Consortium Groups:
- Are formed in cooperation with and managed by Bentley University Executive Education
- Consist of a group of 7-10 non-competing companies
- Work together to co-design leadership development programming to enhance management team development efforts and aid in retention of key team members
- Provide excellence in content through the latest research
- Promote development of cross-industry peer relationships
- Include facilitation by Bentley University graduate faculty members
- Provide full management of logistics, technology, materials and excellent experience by the Bentley Executive Education team.
NEW LEADERSHIP CONSORTIUM NOW FORMING FOR JANUARY, 2017
Consortium member companies will receive an additional 15% discount for registrants in our Open Enrollment programs. In combination with the 10% early registration discount, this can yield a total 25% savings for our open programs for your company.