Why join a Bentley Consortium?
A Consortium is composed of a group of non-competing organizations desiring the benefits of a custom executive development experience for members of their management team while gaining the benefits of learning with those from other industries.
Our Consortium Groups:
- Are formed in cooperation with and managed by Bentley University Executive Education
- Consist of a group of 7-10 non-competing companies
- Work together to co-design leadership development programming to enhance management team development efforts and aid in retention of key team members
- Provide excellence in content through the latest research
- Promote development of cross-industry peer relationships
- Include facilitation by Bentley University graduate faculty members
- Provide full management of logistics, technology, materials and excellent experience by the Bentley Executive Education team.