- MSAA Program Change Application
- Concurrent Graduate Certificate Application
- Course Waiver Policy and Appeal Form
- Directed Study/Tutorial Petition
- Dual Degree Application
- Information Release Form
- Internship for Credit Application
- Program Change Application
- MBA Concentration Declaration Change
- Graduate Student Leave of Absence/Withdrawal Form
As part of a student’s acceptance, Graduate Admissions will list the courses which a student is eligible to waive. The waiver appeal process is as follows:
Pre-Add Drop Waiver Appeal Process:
- Students complete a Pre-Add/Drop Waiver Appeal Form and submit it to Graduate Admissions with detailed documentation about the course they completed and an explanation of why they believe the course should be waived.
- Fall admits must submit all documentation by July 1 of the application year. Spring admits must submit all documentation by November 1 of the application year.
- Graduate Admissions will evaluate all waiver appeals between the first and third weeks of July/November of the application year.
- This evaluation process may require input from program directors.
- NOTE: students should not contact program directors directly to ask about appeals during this time and program directors should refer all requests in this timeframe to Graduate Admissions.
- Graduate Admissions will continue with late appeals through the Add/Drop period.
Post-Add Drop Waiver Appeal Process:
- After the Add/Drop period ends, a student must work directly with the designated representative for each course using the Post Add-Drop Waiver Appeal Form available on the Registrar’s and Graduate Student Academic Services’ websites.
- The “Waiver Appeal” form must be completed and all appropriate documentation attached and sent to the relevant departmental representative. The departmental representative will make a final decision.
- If requesting more than one waiver, complete a separate form for each contact person.
- A copy of the approved waiver form, which must include the departmental representative’s signature, will be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar will enter the waiver into the student record.
- No waiver appeals will be accepted once a student has completed his/her first semester of study at Bentley. Exceptions to this rule will be at the discretion of the program directors, but such exceptions should be rare and should be reserved for situations that are out of the student’s control.