Grounds for Hearing
- Substantial evidence that you did not commit the violation for which the citation was issued.
- You may have committed the violation, but circumstances were not under you control and prior to being issued the citation, you made a demonstrable attempt to notify the Bentley University Police Department.
Invalid Grounds for Hearing
- Lack of knowledge of regulations
- Parked for short period of time or the parking lot appeared empty
- Other vehicles in the lot were also parked illegally
- Having the wrong permit
- Failure to obtain a permit
- Failure to display a permit
- Displaying a permit obtained under false pretenses
- Displaying a permit that is not assigned to the motor vehicle it is being used for
- Displaying an expired permit
- Inability to pay fines
If you believe you have valid grounds for a hearing and would like to request one, please do so by filling out and submitting the below information. You will be contacted within one week once your submission has been received and accepted. Multiple submissions for the same citation will not be reviewed. Do not request a hearing date if you are not the individual who has received the citation. All assigned hearing dates are final.