Forwarding your Bentley email allows you to receive your email at an alternative account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail. If you choose to forward your Bentley email, a copy of your mail messages will not remain in your Bentley account. Once you complete the process to set or remove a forwarding address, it can take up to an hour for these changes to take effect.
Note: When Graduate Student Bentley email accounts are created, email forwarding is automatically applied and configured to be sent to your non-Bentley email address that you provided to Graduate Admissions.
Set a Forwarding Address:
- Go to portal.office.com.
- Login with your Bentley email address and password.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right.
- Under Your App Settings click Mail.
- Under Accounts Choose Forwarding.
- Enter the email account you wish to forward your Bentley mail to.
- Check Keep a copy of your forwarding messages if you wish to keep a copy of your forwarded mail.
- Click Save.