Bentley is an environment rich in technology where much of the campus-wide administrative information systems is managed by the IT professionals in the Data Management and Application Services Department.
Data Management and Application Services focuses on producing creative solutions to complex problems along with maintaining, enhancing and upgrading the many administrative applications designed to service our many constituents: recruits, applicants, students, alumni, faculty, staff and facilities.
Data Management and Application Services works with key stakeholders in each division to identify areas where we can improve efficiency and quality of services.
Data Management and Application Services endeavors to:
- Ensure reliable and secure access to the university's administrative software applications and information.
- Serve client needs by providing first-level support for production-critical issues.
- Design and develop applications enabling administrative departments to provide gold-standard service to their constituents.
- Work with clients to improve integration methods among systems for seamless access
- Provide the tools and knowledge to empower users to make use of institutional information in operational and strategic decision making.
- Promote self-sufficiency among our clients.
- Coordinate administrative computing changes consistent with available technology resources and impacts on infrastructure, business cycles and client needs and abilities to adapt to change.
- Prioritize client requests for software and support in a manner that is congruent with the strategic initiatives of the university.
Anne Pugliese, Director
Patricia Abramson, Administrative Assistant II
Data Management and Application Services
- Ron Ardizzone, Sr. Manager, Technology and Vendor Services
- Joe Bruno, Reporting and Analytics Team Manager
- Meghan DiGregory, Sr. Application Support Analyst
- Mardis Dunton, Enterprisewide Application Manager
- Michelle Edmonds, Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- John Falletti, Sr. Data Warehouse Developer/Administrator
- Yasha Guo, Enterprise Developer/Analyst II
- Kelly Haley, Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Justin Hipp, Principal Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Tanja Macaris, Sr, Business Systems Analyst
- Prema Nethala, Enterprise Application Support Manager
- Keith Newell, Sr. Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Usmanou Nsangou, Sr. Database Administrator
- Joy Passanisi, Sr. Enterprisewide Developer/Analyst
- Jackie Ringland, Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Pamela Sherman, Sr. Database Support Analyst
- Sophia Sullivan, Sr. Data Warehouse Administrator