*This service is only available to students who are registered with Disability Services*
Online Test Room Request Form Link: Test Room Request Form
Test Room Directions
- Student makes contact with instructor one week in advance of exam.
- If there is no timely contact with the instructor, accommodations may be provided at the instructor’s discretion.
- Student arranges how exam will be administered with instructor.
- Options include: beginning early, staying late, taking the exam in an empty classroom, office hours, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to coordinate the academic accommodation of extra time and/or a distraction reduced exam location.
- In the event that it is impossible to schedule the exam between the student and the instructor, exams can be taken in the Test Room (JEN 336).
- Exams begin at 9:00 am or 12:00 pm, Monday through Friday as well as 3:00 pm Wednesday for graduate students
- Students should email you the following information:
DAY (Monday through Friday)
TIME ( 9 am or 12 pm ONLY)
ACCOMMODATIONS REQUESTED (include your extra time if applicable)
- The instructor can then complete the online Test Room request form: Test Room Request Form
- Disability Services is not responsible for completing any portion of the request form.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed (this includes incomplete information about the student’s accommodations).
- The Test Room Request Form must be submitted (via the online link) to Disability Services two business days prior to the exam.
- Disability Services will confirm the request within one business day.
- Exams can be delivered to JEN 336. We are unable to accept exams via email at this time. Disability Services must receive the exam at least one business day prior to exam date.
- No additional time will be given to students who are late.