You are here

Graduate Application Instructions

2018-2019 Academic Year

All students seeking financial assistance for the 2018-2019 academic year must submit the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and a Bentley University Graduate Aid Application.


May Be Required

Full-time students seeking institutional need-based grant funding must also submit a signed copy of their 2016 Federal Tax Return and W-2 Forms.

Students in the Falcon Fast-Track program must file a College Scholarship Service PROFILE form with parent information to be considered for institutional need-based grant assistance.

See our graduate aid instructions for more details.