The Office of Foundation Relations secures external grant support from private foundations for faculty priorities and other institutional needs, such as:
- Curriculum development
- University-wide priorities, such as scholarships and facilities
We’re eager to work with faculty to refine their ideas, find matching foundation prospects, write and submit persuasive proposals and steward the relationship after funding has been received.
We’ll simplify the proposal submission process for you to ensure a successful grant application. And we strive to assist anyone pursuing external funding.
Depending upon institutional priority and resource availability, our office can:
- Inform you about requests for proposals (RFP) in your field
- Assist in matching projects and programs with private funding sources
- Assist in concept and proposal development and writing
- Review and edit grant proposals and letters of inquiry (LoI)
- Develop budgets
- Provide required supporting documents about Bentley, including 501c3 verification, audited financial statements and Board of Trustees information
- Help prepare reports to the funder as required
Questions? Contact the Office of Foundation Relations.
Director of Foundation Relations
LaCava 225 | 781.891.2009 | email@example.com