The Office of Sponsored Programs provides leadership and administrative support to members of the Bentley research community engaged in the development and submission of proposals for grants and contracts to governmental agencies. Proposals may support research, curriculum development, instruction, service and other projects and programs.
We’re here to help you
- Identify funding opportunities
- Develop grant proposals
- Find guidance on research objectives
- Accept and/or negotiate all government contracts and grants received
Before you begin
- Bookmark the Bentley Institutional Fact Sheet
- Know recent NIH updates and mandates
- Read our most common FAQs
- Meet the IRB
We’re eager to work with faculty to refine their ideas, find matching sponsors, write and submit persuasive proposals and steward the relationship after funding has been received. We’ll simplify and standardize the proposal submission process for you to ensure a successful grant application. And we strive to assist anyone pursuing external funding.