Step 1: Contact your home university's international office to be nominated to study at Bentley
- Eligibility requirements are set by your home university.
Step 2: Complete the online application
- Once nominated, you will receive an email with login instructions and information on how to access Bentley's online application. This information is only made available to nominated students.
- You will be asked to provide profile information (addresses, contacts, and other information) and to upload a current transcript from your home institution (with English translation), a photocopy of your passport, and a digital photo of yourself. You will also need to complete a housing application.
Step 3: Financial documents
- You will need to upload financial documents (bank verification required). You will receive detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Bentley will use these documents to process the legal paperwork required to obtain a student visa. Bentley will send this information and your official acceptance letter to the International Education advisor at your home university in ample time for you to obtain your visa. Fall term students will receive this material in late May. Spring term students will receive it in early November.
Step 4: Course registration
- You will receive detailed instructions and dates for course registration. You must register for courses during the designated period of several days (late Oct/early Nov for spring term and late March/early April for fall term).
Step 5: Arrival information
- You will be asked to submit arrival information; it is due approximately two weeks before you arrive; we will notify you of the due date for this information.
Deadline for Completing Steps 1-5
Fall semester (September – December)
March - April (You will receive the exact dates via email.)
Spring semester (January – May)
September - October (You will receive the exact dates via email.)