How to Work with Marketing and Communications at Bentley:
Have a project, event or initiative you want to promote? You're in the right place. Our nearly 30-member team has expertise in all facets of marketing and communication. From brainstorm to production to execution, we will work closely with you to deliver a final product that resonates with your audience and is consistent with the Bentley brand. Learn more about what we do and how we can work with you.
Please submit all requests using our online webform:
- Project Request (requests for brochures, flyers, invitations, help creating new/updating existing web pages, accessing Drupal, Photography needs, etc)
- BCG Input Form (complete this to initiate a job with BCG and submit to your contact there)
Request a Brochure, Flyer, Invitation or Other Printed Material:
- For new printed materials
- For reprints or small edits to existing collateral
- If you've worked with our partner Boston Color Graphics (BCG) on a print job before and would like to update a printed piece that has minor edits, visit bentley.edu/printjob-bcg.
Promote Your Calendar Event on the Bentley Events Calendar:
- Visit bentley.edu/events/help.
Promote Your Event on Social Media:
- Review the tips at bentley.edu/digital.
- Use the form if you need further assistance.
Get Photography and Video Help:
- We can help you find freelance photographers or videographers.
- We can provide access to imagery and video footage.
- Staff and faculty headshot photos are scheduled twice a year, get on the list by submitting a request through the form.
Get the Word Out to the News Media:
- Email us your story idea, area of expertise, links to any relevant research, and/or your strong opinion on a story in the news. Contact email@example.com.
Highlight Your Scholarly Research:
- Want people to know about your published research or an award or grant you just won? Tell us about it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Your Page on the Bentley Website:
- New to the Drupal content management system? Contact email@example.com to schedule a training session.
- Need a Drupal refresher? Visit bentley.edu/digital for tips or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help making edits.
Want to Do it Yourself?
- Learn about the brand guidelines and find assets: bentley.edu/brand.
- Download Bentley logos, Powerpoint presentation templates and email templates: bentley.edu/brand-assets.
- Order Bentley-branded business cards, envelopes and stationery: bentley.edu/print-stationery.