If a student wishes to provide their parent(s) or any other party access to view their bill, make payments towards their account, or enroll in a payment plan, they must set up a parent portal account. Only students may create these accounts, and are responsible for maintining the necessary access to them. Students may provide parents access to:
- View/pay/get e-mail notification for tuition bills
- View your schedule
- View your grades
- View your financial aid information
Creating a Parent Portal Account:
- Log in to MyBentley
- Click "Student Self-Service" on the left hand menu
- Click "Student Services"
- Click "Create Parent/Guest Login"
- Select "Create New Login"
- Provide the required information and select appropriate access.
The parent will receive an e-mail with their username, temporary password and a link to the log in page.