Swabbing Your Nose
Here are instructions to sign into Bentley's COVID-19 screening test program:
- Go to the Bentley Health Portal
- Enter your username and password. (Your username is everything to the left of the @ in your Bentley email address. Your password is your network password -- the same password you use for your Bentley email).
- Click the Login button.
The first time you log into the Health Portal, you'll be asked to complete the Consent Screening Form. To do this:
- Click the Forms button in the top menu bar.
- Click the Consent Screening Form in the COVID-19 box.
- Review the consent screening form. To complete the form, scroll down to the Testing Consent section and select I Agree from the drop-down menu. Draw your electronic signature in the space provided. Click the Submit button.
- Click Appts in the top menu bar.
- In the Locations box, select Miller Parking Deck - Screening Testing site and click the Submit button.
- In the Search box, choose the options below from the drop-down menus and click the Submit button. All fields are required and must be selected in order, or the options in the next drop-down menu won't appear.
Clinic: COVID Screening Test
Reason: COVID-19 Screening Test
Provider: COVID-19 Provider
- A pop-up window will appear instructing you not to come to your appointment and instead to seek medical care if you feel ill with COVID-like symptoms. Click the OK button.
- Choose a date and time from the calendar. Once you do, your appointment will automatically be saved and you'll receive an email confirmation.
- If you click the link to view your current appointment, it will return you to the Home page. Scroll down to the To-Do List at the bottom and your appointment details will be in the Upcoming Appointment box.
The Health Portal can send you text messages including reminders about your upcoming appointment and other updates. You must opt-in to receive text alerts. To do that:
- Click Forms on the menu bar.
- Click Texting Opt-in/Opt-out from the Messages from Health Center via Text box.
- Select Yes from the drop-down menu that you would like to receive text messages. Then enter your cell phone number in the field that appears. At this time, we are only able to send text messages to a U.S. cell number. If you chose to receive text messages but then decide to opt out, select No from the drop-down menu. Click the Submit button when finished.