Connect with a Counselor
Do you have additional questions about the admission or financial aid process? We're here to answer all of your questions and address any concerns you might have. We can assist you by email, phone or virtual appointment.
Questions about Zoom?
Guide to Getting Started with Zoom
Click here to download the Guide to Getting Started for participating in our sessions through Zoom. Below are some additional tips:
- Password "Bentley" is required to join all Zoom sessions
- Select the “computer audio” option when you join your session.
- We recommend that you use earbuds or a headset for the best sound as computer speakers can cause feedback.
- If you have low bandwidth, please turn off your camera.
- Keep a neutral backdrop. This is not always possible so you may want to try ‘virtual background’. The technology allows you to use any photograph as your backdrop.
Share your Virtual Academic Preview Day experience on social media using #Bentley2025 and you'll be entered for a chance to win Bentley swag!
CIS Sandbox Student Project: Falcon From
See where future Falcons are from. Scan the code or click this app to add your name and location to our map showing your location along with the locations of other future Falcons! Two students studying Computer Information Systems at Bentley built this app using Python programming language.