The University Police emergency phone line is 781.891.3131
In the event of a crisis -- such as a major fire, severe weather conditions, hazardous material accident or national emergency impacting the Bentley community -- the Bentley Emergency Response Team is ready to put the university’s contingency plans into action.
The University Police dispatcher is able to reach all Bentley senior administrators and key personnel before and after regular business hours, in the event an emergency occurs.
Other channels used for sharing emergency updates include:
● Email, text and voicemail. Messages from the University Police Chief, the Dean of Students, or other administrators may be sent to students, faculty and staff
● Bentley social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
● If the Bentley website is temporarily disabled due to the situation, the Campus Notification phone line 781.891.2020 will be activated for access from any location.
● Boston area TV and radio stations are contacted when classes are cancelled or delayed and may announce updates for other types of situations. On rare occasions these stations post incorrect information. Bentley has no control over such errors. Please do not rely solely on one TV or radio station for updates.
Depending on the situation, updates may include:
● Contact information for on and off-campus
● Links to other helpful or special resources
● News updates related to ongoing emergency situations