Bentley University educates students and generates new knowledge by uniting the rigor, relevance, creativity and intellectual dynamics of business and the liberal arts.
Our graduates are talented, ethical individuals who make significant contributions to their organizations and the broader society, through their ability to:
- examine situations from multiple perspectives
- understand and apply information to decision-making
- fully utilize technology
- connect people and ideas
- operate comfortably with ambiguity and risk
- work effectively with diverse individuals and groups.
The Undergraduate University prepares students for careers and for life, educating graduates who are professionally skilled, culturally literate, creative and socially responsible.
We do so by offering:
- innovative and integrated business, and arts and sciences curricula, enabled and enhanced by technology;
- courses and programs throughout the curriculum that interweave the arts and sciences, and business;
- co- and extra-curricular activities that emphasize global experiences, community service, creative endeavor, and engagement in the real world of professional practice;
- a dynamic campus life full of intellectual, social, creative, and athletic opportunities, and infused with cultural diversity and community spirit.
View the Undergraduate Catalogue.
We do so by offering:
- a suite of MBA programs, including The Bentley MBA, a radically different approach to graduate management education; the Emerging Leaders MBA; and the Professional MBA
- a distinctive array of MS programs, each offering the depth, sophistication, and orientation to emerging practice necessary to launch and advance careers in the knowledge-based, service professions
- a school-wide emphasis on ethics and social responsibility
- extensive opportunities to interact with the business community through field-based coursework, consulting projects, work experiences and career advising.
View the Graduate Catalogue.
Bentley’s Online Degree Completion Program is designed for adult learners who have accumulated college credits and have not yet earned an undergraduate degree.
Students will earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration, gaining the knowledge and skills needed in today’s workplace. Online courses will be designed and delivered by renowned Bentley faculty to a cohort of like-minded students. The program offers a flexible format designed to meet the needs of part-time students, providing an enriching way to accomplish educational and professional goals.